FORUMS: list search recent posts

Prep Proxies for another editor to work with remotely

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jethro Ehichoya
Prep Proxies for another editor to work with remotely
on Mar 14, 2019 at 6:41:27 pm

Hello everyone, Thank you for having me here.

I have gotten to a point where I can no longer do my edits by myself and I am employing 3 other editors. The problem is I shoot weddings with 3 4K cameras and usually have over 500GB worth of files per job . I cannot send these to all my editors so I need to do it via proxies in 640x480 resolutions. I know how to create the proxies, bring them into the timeline and nest them separately according to their cameras. I know there's a way that I can export all proxies from each camera to become a single synchronized footage and instead of sending 1000 files of 500GB, I would be sending much smaller sizes of 3 files each titled Cam 1, Cam 2 and Cam 3 to the editors and also send them the Premiere Pro Project file. So all they have to do is link those 3 files to the nested sequences I exported from and edit. Then they send me the edited project file and I review and export the edited video by relinking the original 4K footage.

My problem is, I am not sure if this is the correct workflow for what I am trying to do. If there is anyone that understands, what I am saying, assuming I have not said complete nonsense, LOL, please help. Thank you in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]