FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pre-Rendered and previewed sequences for migrating to the new Premiere Pro CC 2019

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jake Robert Pasculado
Pre-Rendered and previewed sequences for migrating to the new Premiere Pro CC 2019
on Mar 12, 2019 at 1:08:01 am
Last Edited By Jake Robert Pasculado on Mar 12, 2019 at 9:03:56 am

Hello and greetings!

I've just noticed that my previous save files from "Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018" when opened/migrated to the newer "Premiere Pro CC 2019", never loads the pre-rendered sequences and I did observe that once migrated to the new version it auto locates the media and conforms the clips then it Indexes the pre-rendered videos, ex. (Inside the .PRV folder with file names "Rendered - 0a683271-4c7e-4ea4-85c3-cedccec010f1.mpeg").

Sadly, the results are it ends up with a yellow and red sequences instead of the green it's as if it was not pre-rendered.

Example before migrating:

Example result after migrating:

I also noticed that CC 2019 asks if do I want to rename the newly converted save file (2019), instead of replacing the older save.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with my migration and/or workflow. Just to add some info some saves that I had was reused for newer projects. Your time and help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
JRX

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]