FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export burned in Edit Overlays

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Kinsman
Export burned in Edit Overlays
on Mar 7, 2019 at 7:07:40 pm

Hi Friends,

I've tried searching for this. Maybe doesn't exist? I'm working in CC2017 still and I'd like to export a reference movie for my Audio Post House that displays all the audio source names on screen of all active audio tracks. It makes it so much easier for the Dialogue Editor to check for replacement lines and good mics for use in the final mix.

I can turn that on in my viewer and my downstream monitors, but can't find the magic button on export to make it appear. The reason I'd like to do this is that my merged clips that I edit with, only display the merged (video) name in my timelines for the video and audio representation in the timelines. These "merged" names are also the only ones that show up in the AAF I send him.

I know I can export an EDL of each REEL and they can reference the timecode on the EDL to see the source name of the audio clips - but this seems like a lot of time wasted searching when I should be able to "print" these visible names to my reference clip.

I also know I can apply filters to the video clips to force them to display their names and timecode, but thats not what I need. I need the source audio names on screen and in the export.

Thoughts?

Many Thanks!
Chris K

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: Export burned in Edit Overlays
on Mar 7, 2019 at 10:01:44 pm

Premiere can only export video track timecode but not audio tracks. maybe resolve?

tallmanproductions.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]