FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adjustmen layers stop working at certain point on timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Broc West
Adjustmen layers stop working at certain point on timeline
on Feb 25, 2019 at 7:52:14 am

Hi everyone,

Really need some assistance with this. I'm using a light leaks transition effect for my project.

It requires that I stack 3 adjustment layers & add the corresponding Bottom - Middle - Top effects to each. Straight forward enough and the transitions have been working fine. I've used the transition at least a dozen times earlier in the project with zero issue.

However, at a particular point they it stops working, apart from a very small blur. Copy & pasting from a previous working group of layer stacks makes no difference, neither does adding in new, non-copied adjustment layers. I tried working from a new sequence and that has failed to fix this problem also.

Highlighted in the image below are the adjustment layer stacks. The one on the left works fine, the one on the right doesn't. They are both have the exact same properties etc. What could possibly be the cause of this issue? A bug? Something I'm doing wrong or don't know about? I'm at a loss & need any advice.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

jerry wise
Re: Adjustmen layers stop working at certain point on timeline
on Feb 25, 2019 at 4:03:07 pm

what if you were to place a cut thru all layers 1 second or so before the second effect comes in.?

Return to posts index

Broc West
Re: Adjustmen layers stop working at certain point on timeline
on Mar 4, 2019 at 12:53:53 am

I tried that. Did not work I'm afraid.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]