FORUMS: list search recent posts

Colorista effecting several clips at once

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Buck
Colorista effecting several clips at once
on Feb 20, 2019 at 6:00:46 pm

Hi, I recently got Colorista and I've discovered something of a glitch while working on a project in Prem Pro.

In my project, I've noticed when I apply Colorista to a new clip it seems to suddenly ramp up the exposure on one of the previous clips where I have used the same effect. I am not copying and pasting this effect much as I am trying to color every shot of the film individual.

Turning the effect on and off on the clip seems to bring it back to normal, but then doing so seems to turn the effect on/off on a neighboring clip.

So I'm really not sure why it is doing this. I have noticed it mostly seems to happen with shots I've taken from the b-roll which wasn't shot with the same camera (b-roll was shot with flat video, main camera in S-log).

Any ideas what might be going on?

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Colorista effecting several clips at once
on Feb 20, 2019 at 7:33:20 pm

Have you added it as a master clip effect by mistake? Then it would affect every clip edited from that video.

Return to posts index

Jonathan Buck
Re: Colorista effecting several clips at once
on Feb 21, 2019 at 5:18:56 pm

I don't believe so. I've been applying colorista and lumetri effects to indivudal clips, and again the issue only seems to be having this knock-on effect when there is b-roll footage adjacent to the clip I am working on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]