FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any way to get yellow box to go away when viewing multi-cam clips in source monitor?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Thompson
Any way to get yellow box to go away when viewing multi-cam clips in source monitor?
on Feb 16, 2019 at 8:28:16 pm

I'm sure this has been asked before, my apologies, but I haven't been able to find anything definitive online. I want to view my multi camera source sequence in the source monitor, particularly in full screen mode, but both in full screen and not there is always that yellow box. Is there any way to get this to go away?

Thanks for your help!

Nick

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Any way to get yellow box to go away when viewing multi-cam clips in source monitor?
on Feb 18, 2019 at 3:07:58 pm

Yellow box? Could you post a screen grab?
TC

Return to posts index

Nick Thompson
Re: Any way to get yellow box to go away when viewing multi-cam clips in source monitor?
on Feb 18, 2019 at 6:27:25 pm

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply. I've posted a screenshot below. This same box appears when I do full screen.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Feb 19, 2019 at 6:22:00 pm

Do you only have one source in your multicam? I cannot get my multicam to do that. The yellow is on my selected source when viewing multicam. That just lets me know which source is selected. Not sure how you got to that point. If I load the individual source into my source window from a bin, it's not there - only on the multcam. Maybe someone else can help...
TC

Return to posts index

Nick Thompson
on Feb 19, 2019 at 9:36:47 pm

I do only have one source, and then to get it to show up when I do full screen video, I click on the wrench in the source monitor and select 'Composite Video.' Then it will appear fullscreen, but with the yellow box still around it. This is from the multicam sequence, not from the original individual source. The point is to be able to sync audio and video in a multicam sequence, and then watch that fullscreen without the distracting yellow box. Thanks again for your help.

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Feb 23, 2019 at 4:11:33 am

Collapse the multicam or disable multicam playback ought to do it. Once you are synced, do you still need it to be a multicam sequence for some reason?

Return to posts index

Nick Thompson
on Feb 24, 2019 at 10:07:17 pm

In most cases, I don't need it to remain a multicam sequence. How do I collapse the multicam or disable multicam playback? Thank you.

Nick

Return to posts index

Trevor Asquerthian
on Feb 25, 2019 at 8:55:35 am

To commit/collapse/flatten multicam (ie replace multicam instances with source clips but keep any effects applied) select clips, right click & ‘multicam|flatten’

To disable multicam (ie prevent camera switching) select clips , right click & deselect ‘multicam|enable’

To disable multicam viewing in program monitor (ie to see just switched line cut instead of line cut with multiviewer) use wrench icon on program monitor & select composite.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]