FORUMS: list search recent posts

Search bar in Premiere does not work correctly

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Holcomb
Search bar in Premiere does not work correctly
on Feb 16, 2019 at 7:11:50 pm

My search bar in Premiere simply does not work. I have spent the good part of the last month using Prelude to mark and label footage for a big project I've been working on. I sent the footage to Premiere Pro like I normally do, and now typing in marker names in the search bar simply does not work. It displays some results, but nowhere near the amount there should be. Sometimes it displays no results at all. When I click on a file, I can see the marker with the correct name is there in the footage, so I know that it transferred over correctly. On top of that, certain clips that I renamed do not show up in search either. For example, I've renamed a clip "Night Timelapse". The clip does not show up when I type "Night" or "Timelapse" in search.

I've used this method of marking and searching in with Prelude/Premiere many times in the past, so I know it should work. From what I've found online, hundreds of others are facing this exact same problem, and have been for months. Now I'm utterly destroyed at the thought that the last month of work has been for nothing, and I feel forced to jump ship to DaVinci Resolve if I can't get this sorted out.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Search bar in Premiere does not work correctly
on Feb 17, 2019 at 7:21:46 pm

I'll assume you recently updated your software. Revert and they again.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]