My search bar in Premiere simply does not work. I have spent the good part of the last month using Prelude to mark and label footage for a big project I've been working on. I sent the footage to Premiere Pro like I normally do, and now typing in marker names in the search bar simply does not work. It displays some results, but nowhere near the amount there should be. Sometimes it displays no results at all. When I click on a file, I can see the marker with the correct name is there in the footage, so I know that it transferred over correctly. On top of that, certain clips that I renamed do not show up in search either. For example, I've renamed a clip "Night Timelapse". The clip does not show up when I type "Night" or "Timelapse" in search.
I've used this method of marking and searching in with Prelude/Premiere many times in the past, so I know it should work. From what I've found online, hundreds of others are facing this exact same problem, and have been for months. Now I'm utterly destroyed at the thought that the last month of work has been for nothing, and I feel forced to jump ship to DaVinci Resolve if I can't get this sorted out.