FORUMS: list search recent posts

Imports makes video out of sync??

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ishan Sardar
Imports makes video out of sync??
on Jan 31, 2019 at 3:05:35 pm

So this issue is making me go crazy...So record gameplay with shadowplay, the video is completely fine when I play it then when I import it to premiere pro it gets out of sync slowly, I mean its not out of sync right in the beginning of the video but slowly when it crosses 10-20 mins it starts to get out of sync and it gets worse by the time video ends. Also when I tried doing it with vegas pro because when premeire pro failed vegas pro always saved me but now after installing windows when I import it to vegas the audio track gets a tiny but smaller than video track automatially. I mean this was an issue a year ago with premiere pro but vegas did it right all the time and after sometime even premire pro was fine but then I re installed my windows and now everything is back to how it was. I've been searching for the solution for a week now, some says changing the extension helps (it doesn't) some says use handbrake but I can't be rendering hundreds of hours of gameplay everyday twice. I don't know what to do. I mean I use elgato to capture ps4 footage, vegas and premire pro are fine with that but shadowplay footage just doesn't work. So maybe it's shadowplays fault but shadowplay doesn't proivde you with tons of options to fix anything and even shadowplay footage were fine before I installed windows...I know this is confusing but if you guys have any idea, do let me know. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Imports makes video out of sync??
on Jan 31, 2019 at 8:31:56 pm

Get MediaInfo and post what your complete specs of the recorded video (container/codec, Frame Rate and whether it's constant or variable) and audio (bit rate), and also post what your sequence settings are?
TC

Return to posts index

Ishan Sardar
on Jan 31, 2019 at 9:52:36 pm

I mean this is how I always record, I had problem with premire but it was fixed somehow but vegas didn't seem to care about variable framerate, but now even the preview are out of sync, I mean when I import the video its just out of sync before I even starts to edit it let alone rendering it!!

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Jan 31, 2019 at 9:56:56 pm

Yep. That's what I suspected. Variable frame rates will cause you headaches in PPro. You are editing a variable frame rate in a constant frame rate sequence. Won't work well. That's why it was suggested you use Handbrake to convert the file to a constant frame rate.
TC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]