FORUMS: list search recent posts

Location of graphics files..... Dumb question.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dan Archer
Location of graphics files..... Dumb question.
on Jan 16, 2019 at 4:49:29 pm

I hardly ever use the Title tool in PPro. I think this is only the second or third time since i started using PPro that I have used it. When you import .png, tiff , .mov... they all show up in the project window so you can organize and arrange all your assets. When you generate a Title, Where the hell doe that go. I cant find a bin or anything where they can be copied or duped or even deleted? I know this is a dumb question, but I canot find them. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

A cut is a cut & a dissolve is a disolve, and not just anybody with a system is a pro.

Return to posts index

John Heiser
Re: Location of graphics files..... Dumb question.
on Jan 16, 2019 at 5:12:26 pm

Are you generating the title in Essential Graphics? If so, that process creates a Graphics Clip only in the timeline. Nothing goes into a bin. If you need another copy of it, Opt-drag or Alt-drag the clip you made to another part of the timeline and change it as needed.

John Heiser
Senior Editor
o2 ideas
Birmingham

Return to posts index

Dan Archer
on Jan 16, 2019 at 5:41:12 pm

Thank you John, I was not trying to use Essential GFX but that did do the trick. Like I said I dont use this title thing very often at all. It seems kind of strange that they wouldnt let you have a physical file or Icon or thingy to tyr and organize. It's like just knowing your car keys and house keys are in your pocket, but dont worry about putting them on a ring, They will just be there.... Strange. Thanks you tho. That gets me what I need.

A cut is a cut & a dissolve is a disolve, and not just anybody with a system is a pro.

Return to posts index

jerry wise
on Jan 16, 2019 at 9:19:19 pm

at times i will type text with no background and save it from the program panel using the "camera" icon and save it as a PNG and click on the "import into project" check box. that way i have a hard copy of it.

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IV
on Jan 18, 2019 at 1:44:53 pm

You can still use "Command T" in the sequence panel of Premiere to generate a Title file to put in a bin. This will open up the legacy Title Tool instead of the Essential Graphics panel.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]