I've noticed a few similar threads, but haven't found a solution that has worked.
When I export, the video glitches. Video repeats itself and it also brings in deleted clips. When I check the timeline after export, it is fine and has no glitches.
FYI I'm using proxy files.
I've tried the following:
- Creating new sequence and pasting files
- Rendering prior to export
- Queuing files in Encoder prior to export
- Exporting without GPU Acceleration
- Changing Interpolation from Frame Sampling to Frame Blending
- Restarted computer and exported upon restart
We need more information to start. Share what version of Adobe you are using, specs for your computer (including OS) and storage, and wrapper/codec of your footage. Then we have a shot at getting started.
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.