FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio cuts are different after export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michelangelo Ingrosso
Audio cuts are different after export
on Jan 9, 2019 at 7:16:45 am

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time.

I often haven an issue on Premiere with both audio transitions and straight audio cuts, the jump sounds fine when I play it on the timeline but some of the audio then cuts differently after I export, for example words might be cut abruptly or keep going too long in the export but sound perfectly fine when I playback the timeline, quite frustrating actually.
For big projects I now export just the audio until I get it right which often means "casually" try to adjust the cuts which now don't sound right in the timeline but do after the export. Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks a lot guys, bests.
Mickey

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Audio cuts are different after export
on Jan 9, 2019 at 4:19:25 pm

This is completely a wild guess and may not apply to your situation at all.

Are any of your audio files MP3 format? If so, try converting to WAV files and replacing them. See if the issue goes away.

This is a wild guess. We don't know anything about your Adobe software version, computer hardware, OS, anything. SO folks can only offer so much in response.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Audio cuts are different after export
on Jan 9, 2019 at 6:50:56 pm

What Jon said, avoid .mp3 files for starters. Many other considerations -

1) What is the source video? Many sources like phones and game capture software now use Variable Frame Rate video which can be problematic.

2) What are the Sequence Settings? See #1, VFR video could cause a weird non-standard frame rate in editing timeline that doesn't convert well to delivery frame rate.

3) Most video formats use 48k audio. If you have audio clips at 44k or other frame rates, could be an issue. Use Audition or other software to convert all audio to 48k 16-bit .wav before editing

The more you can tell us about your workflow, the easier it will be to help

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]