FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro 2017 is creating new bins by itself!!!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rick Tejada Flores
Premiere Pro 2017 is creating new bins by itself!!!
on Jan 4, 2019 at 5:33:39 pm

I'm working on a project where after opening a bin, Premiere created another 2, 3 or even 4 bins with the same name. However, the contents are not identical. It distributes clips from the original bin in a seemingly random manner. But that's not the worst of it. I opened a bin and the others it had created, and cut and pasted the contents so that everything was back in one bin. Then, I made the mistake of deleting the bins that the project had created. There was a warning message which I didn't understand. When I deleted them and went back to the sequence I was working on, it didn't just tell me shots were off line, they were totally gone. I had to go back to a saved version, loosing a half day's work. Adobe tech support told me that they knew about this problem and were still trying to fix it. Has anyone encountered this, and what do you do about it?

Incidentally, the project history is: Project started in 2017, moved to 2018, and had a lot of problems. Then a techie I know was able to get it back to 2017. Has this corrupted something? This is a project that has been going on for a few years before I got involved, so it isn't possible to start over.

Rick Tejada-Flores

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]