FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sharpest Broadcast Render

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay Francis
Sharpest Broadcast Render
on Jan 2, 2019 at 4:15:28 pm

I produce television commercials for a large company, and frequently see my own ads on the air. We advertise on a large number of stations in three states, and I follow the specs the different stations send me as far as video file preferences (usually MPEG-2), 1920x1080, high data rate, etc.

The problem I'm having is that when I see my own ads on the air, sometimes they don't look as sharp as some of the other ads that air around them. Sometimes they appear slightly more blurry, you can see slight jagged edges on text, that sort of stuff. Then the next spot comes on and it's crystal clear. I haven't been able to find a good solution online about what the issue may be. Do any of you have any master broadcast render settings you'd be willing to share, or any insight about what's causing the quality loss for my spots?

Thanks so much.

Jay

Return to posts index

Chris Borjis
Re: Sharpest Broadcast Render
on Jan 2, 2019 at 10:33:15 pm

If the file being sent is sharp, but not airing sharp then it has to be something on their end.

The only time I noticed a softer picture is when I send HD spots that air on SD sub channels.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]