FORUMS: list search recent posts

colour corrected clips in timeline to export as same clips with correction with original clip names

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vivekananthan Ramasami
colour corrected clips in timeline to export as same clips with correction with original clip names
on Dec 30, 2018 at 12:22:30 pm

we did a bad colour , exposure , video coverage , on colour correction process it is good now , i don't know how to export the recorded clips with original clip names as recorded with my correction now , i tried exporting many times in project manager . it only exports the actual footage , on video preview folder it is exported to with colour correction on very different names as rendered files ....please help to export my video clips with same names as clips as i recorded ---advance thanks to experts

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: colour corrected clips in timeline to export as same clips with correction with original clip names
on Dec 31, 2018 at 5:06:03 am

You can't...Adobe isn't designed with that in mind. Resolve will do this, but it's designed to. You either need to work with the original clips with the color applied to them, or export them as new masters...new names, new TC/

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

vivekananthan Ramasami
Re: colour corrected clips in timeline to export as same clips with correction with original clip names
on Dec 31, 2018 at 5:49:08 am

thank you sir

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]