FORUMS: list search recent posts

AUIO HARDWARE - New Macbook pro doesn't register speakers vs headphones have to manually change every time!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karen Yarosky
AUIO HARDWARE - New Macbook pro doesn't register speakers vs headphones have to manually change every time!
on Dec 11, 2018 at 5:59:37 pm

Hello out there! I just got a new Macbook Pro 2018 which is running on Mojave. On my previous computer a Macbook Pro 2015 (also running Mojave) when running PP the computer would automatically adjust when I pulled the headphones out of the jack and I would then hear the audio on my speakers. On the new Macbook Pro for some reason you need to MANUALLY go into the audio hardware settings and SWITCH the default output in order to hear the audio on speakers (or headphones) which is a real time killer. Has anyone found a workaround? I see online that this has been a problem for others as well: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2485650 Please tell me someone has figured out how to work around this glitch. It seems to be an Adobe problem (not the computer itself?). Has anyone else experienced this? Many Thanks .. hoping I am not stuck with this ......

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]