FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transcriptive plug-in

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Rothenberg
Transcriptive plug-in
on Nov 27, 2018 at 1:15:55 am

Anyone had experience working with Digital Anarchy’s Transcriptive plug-in for Premiere? It’s an AI-based transcription service that works inside Premiere, exporting audio to a cloud service, and then allows you to add the resulting transcript to clip metadata.

I’m having some issues with a different workflow. I’d like to work it the way I used to use ScriptSync in Avid, by importing a transcript made outside the application, and then use the service to synch it up to sequences and clips. (It does this by the way.)

They don’t have a dedicated user forum or blog so I thought I would see if there is anyone out there who understands it and could answer a few questions. (I have only messed around with it for a few hours.)

Michael Rothenberg
Peak Productions

Return to posts index

Max Frank
Re: Transcriptive plug-in
on Nov 28, 2018 at 4:14:25 pm

Maybe give SpeedScriber a shot.

Return to posts index

Michael Rothenberg
on Nov 28, 2018 at 5:02:22 pm

Does SpeedScriber have the workflow integration that Transcriptive does? That's my main interest.

Michael Rothenberg
Peak Productions

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Nov 30, 2018 at 5:38:16 am

Transcriptive is an excellent plugin that I've used for awhile. My advice is to contact Jim Tierney directly through his email address ( listed on their site) and either he or another person at Digital Anarchy will help you out. They are very responsive in my experience.

Tallmanproductions.net | Windows 10 Pro | i7-5820k CPU | 64 gigs RAM | NvidiaGeForceGTX970 | Blackmagic Decklink 4k Mini Monitor |
Adobe CC 2019 13.0 | Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0 | Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 x 2 | Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with Resilio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]