FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe-provided mogrts from the Essential Graphics Window causing long render and export times

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
reid vanvoris
Adobe-provided mogrts from the Essential Graphics Window causing long render and export times
on Nov 15, 2018 at 6:04:05 pm

Problem #1: Adobe-provided mogrts from the Essential Graphics Window causing long render and export times. Deleting the mogrts entirely , or turning off visibility of the mogrts video track eliminates the problem. The presence of the mogrts also adds tremendous time to video exports.

Problem #2: Also, .mov files on timeline cause frequent freeze/crashes, with playback windows going completely red, or black, or showing media offline, when media is not offline (and media does not show offline in the project Window, either). Tried moving media from external USB hard drive to internal, system HD with no difference. The files are 1920x1080 QT, H.264 with ACC audio, 29.97. The sequences are created by selecting an MOV video file, right clicking, and choosing create sequence from clip.

Using iMac, Core i5, 16GB RAM, Radeon 5500 2GB video card. I have tried with Mercury Engine playback enabled and disabled.

Both issues act like a codec problem. Should I attempt to update QuickTime? Should I update the video card driver?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]