FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam Audio Switching Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
michael wyman
Multicam Audio Switching Problem
on Nov 5, 2018 at 6:04:04 pm

Ok, Hello. So I am not what you would call an adept premiere user. I know the ins and outs but nothing ever goes to plan.

The situation I am currently running into is with my multicam sequence. When going through the timeline I can switch between cameras just as I should be able to but it doesn't seem to switch audio the way I want. It doesn't cut the audio with the video and switch back and forth.

I want the audio of camera 2 to play when camera 2 is on screen and same with camera 1. It however just keeps the audio uncut and changes the master audio to either 1 or 2 when I select manually and hit said number. Am I missing something or do I have to manually cut the audio after I have gone through with the video switching? If so that seems kind of counterintuitive to the whole premise of "switch with camera."

Return to posts index

John Heiser
Re: Multicam Audio Switching Problem
on Nov 6, 2018 at 3:01:34 pm

Try this: with your multicam viewer active, right-click in the multicam viewer and choose Multi Camera Audio Follows Video

John Heiser
Senior Editor
o2 ideas
Birmingham

Return to posts index

michael wyman
Re: Multicam Audio Switching Problem
on Nov 6, 2018 at 6:16:09 pm

Fantastic Thank you. Why is that hidden away... You would think if I select switch audio it would assume I wanted that

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]