FORUMS: list search recent posts

Syncing audio files

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wesley post
Syncing audio files
on Sep 30, 2018 at 6:15:46 pm

I'm editing a sizzle and after organizing the project was told there was actually separate audio recorded. So now I have nicely organized sequences in my project (one video layer and 8 layers of on-board camera audio) that I need to sync these audio files to. The audio files are not organized in any fashion at all, so I don't know which audio files go with which video files. What's the best way to sync these and get them into my sequences? See picture for organization:

Return to posts index

wesley post
Re: Syncing audio files
on Oct 1, 2018 at 6:07:50 pm

Anyone? :)

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: Syncing audio files
on Oct 1, 2018 at 6:49:41 pm

quick way to sync it all is to input all of the secondary audio into the same bin as your video files. highlight everything and then right click and select "create multicam source sequence." It will then attempt to sync every matching clip. This will take some time if you have a lot of media.

Windows 10 Pro | i7-5820k CPU | 64 gigs RAM | NvidiaGeForceGTX970 | Blackmagic Decklink 4k Mini Monitor |
Adobe CC 2018 12.1.2 | Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0 | Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 x 2 | Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with Resilio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]