Hey, so I'm having some trouble applying effects to clips in my sequence in Premiere Pro. Specifically this is happening during color correction using Lumetri color corrector, but other effects (I have tried Fast Color Corrector and simply lowering the Opacity) also do not show up in the program monitor.
Some weird and confusing details about things I've tried:
1) If I place the playhead at the very beginning of the first clip in the sequence, I can see in the program monitor that the Lumetri effect is applied (completely overexposed for the purposes of testing this) to that clip. It is only visible at this single frame, though.
2) The Master clip effect sort of works...but it is only visible in the source monitor. It does not show in the Program monitor, so I presume it isn't being properly applied.
3) Rendering does not make the effects visible.
4) Exporting does not make the effects visible.
5) Global Effects are NOT muted.
6) I have reinstalled the app multiple times and used the Adobe Cleaner tool. The first time I did this, it seemed to resolve the issue. But the problem has returned and now won't go away even if I uninstall the entirety of Creative Cloud.
7) I have tried all renderers available. People seem to have had luck with the Software Only renderer before...but that gets me nowhere.
8) When I try this in a new project, I get effectively the same behavior, BUT when I click on the sliders in Lumetri, the effect shows very briefly in the program monitor. When I release the sliders, it disappears. However, in this new project, I can render a section and see the effect...until I try to adjust it, at which point it defaults back to the original clip with no effects.
Could this be an issue with the system I'm running on?
I'm running Premiere Pro CC Version 12.1.2 (Build 69) on a 2018 Macbook Pro running High Sierra version 10.13.6: