FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro CC 2018 to AE frames mismatch

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Efim Graboy
Premiere Pro CC 2018 to AE frames mismatch
on Sep 21, 2018 at 5:15:25 pm

Hey all,
I'm working now on some quite complicated project and after i finished editing i got stock.
I'm working on kind of a timelapse video, all the project footage is a stills sequences (Original size: 6000X4000), in composition of 3840X2160 - 25FPS.
All the stills sequences where imported as 25 fps, same as the work sequence.
During the editing, I made "Speed\Duration" changes, some videos went faster, some slower.
I finished editing the final cut, and was ready to move to Davinci for Color and to AE to Visual Effects, Stabilization est.
Here my troubles started to come. I thought "Replace with After Effects Composition" would move everything exactly as it is to After Effects,
but it didn't happen. Some files moved by random amount of frames, the speed change is the same, but when I put exported file of the final cut on the composition in AE, I can see different frames, not by much but by 2-3 frames, some frames didn't exist at all. It's a big big mess, that i don't have any idea how to fix.
Then I exported XML to Davinci, and actually it was a bit more in order, but some frames still didn't match. I undestand that the "Speed/Duration" change cause that problem, but i don't get it, how Adobe let something like that happen?
Maybe someone had this before? I can Export file in the best quality, but i wanted to work with the original files...

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Premiere Pro CC 2018 to AE frames mismatch
on Sep 21, 2018 at 10:01:11 pm

Spare yourself the grief. Export at best quality.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]