FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hello everybody! Need some advice

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Boris Skrbic
Hello everybody! Need some advice
on Sep 17, 2018 at 11:33:51 am

Here is the thing.

I have a flashmob footage recorded with multiple cameras. I managed to sync them and they fit perfectly.

However, I have the original mp3 file that was played during the performance but when I import the file into timeline it appears 8 seconds longer at the end of the song. It`s going out of sync gradually towards the end of the song.

I`m trying to figure out what could be the problem but nothing comes to mind. I`m guessing maybe bitrate or sample rate or something entirely different.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Hello everybody! Need some advice
on Sep 17, 2018 at 7:26:25 pm

Try converting that MP3 into a WAV file using Audition or Media Encoder. See if that eliminates the drift issue.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Boris Skrbic
Re: Hello everybody! Need some advice
on Sep 18, 2018 at 7:38:45 am

Thanx for the swift reply.

I`ve already tried to convert mp3 to .wav and .aiff with a different bit rate and sample rate, and it seems that nothing can compensate 8 seconds difference. Even the stretch tool in audition didn`t help, and although beginning and the end of the score match, everything in between doesn`t.

It was played from a laptop with iTunes and I`m wondering if the player somehow modified the duration of the score. I`d like to eliminate this option right out, but there is a possibility. It`s the same file I`m using in premiere and it`s the first time I`m experiencing a situation like this one.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]