FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wrong color when exporting and bad shadow quality

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Huy Duong Quang
Wrong color when exporting and bad shadow quality
on Sep 17, 2018 at 4:45:00 am

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your time reading my thread.

To make the story short, I'm having problems when exporting from Premiere Pro, no matter which format I choose:
1. I used Lumetri Color tool to have the color I would like my video to be which actually just a MV with a picture as the background and some typography for the lyrics. However, when I exported it, the color is faded out somehow.
2. Same things with #1, but I also have a really bad image with shadow distorted all over, even though it's supposed to be a really nice transition from pitch black to rosewood-colored shadow. Even I have cranked the bitrates all the way up.
3. To make the matter worse, now I can't even export the project out. I had settings like the picture below, but it ended up exporting only the audio.

I really don't know what to do now, please take a look and help me if anyone had the same experiences before?

FYI, I'm using the lastest version of Premiere Pro and also having the lastest drivers updated for all my hardware.
I'm using ASUS ROG Strix 17 with i7 8th gen, 8gb of ram, 4gb of Geforce GTX 1050i graphic.

A businessman and a freelance videographer and photographer.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]