CC a Premiere Multi cam Project

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gerald Webb
CC a Premiere Multi cam Project
on Sep 9, 2018 at 12:49:05 pm

Hi all,
Struggling here.
Im coming from Final Cut X. Need to do a couple of edits on location on a Windows lappy... So using Premiere.
After creating your multi cam sequence and selecting Open in Timeline, how do you view "All of your cameras at the same time"?
I select the multicam view in the viewer but it only shows the top track unless I mute the tracks sequentially.
I am used to going in FCX to the angle editor and making Color adjustments while viewing all the angles in the viewer.
Is this possible in Premiere?

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: CC a Premiere Multi cam Project
on Sep 9, 2018 at 3:57:12 pm

Open the settings wrench in the source viewer and select multi cam and then all of your angles will appear in the source window.

Premiere is quite different from FCPX so I'd recommend that you watch some tutorials to get up to speed.

Windows 10 Pro | i7-5820k CPU | 64 gigs RAM | NvidiaGeForceGTX970 | Blackmagic Decklink 4k Mini Monitor |
Adobe CC 2018 |Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0 | Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 | Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with FreeFileSync

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
on Sep 10, 2018 at 9:11:18 am

Rather than "Open in Timeline" drag the MC Sequence into a new sequence, then all angles will be in one video track and then MC Viewer mode will display all angles in your monitor.

Ricky

Return to posts index

Gerald Webb
on Sep 10, 2018 at 9:25:19 am

Thanks Ricky and Greg.
My problem is this though,
If I open the Multicam sequence in timeline I get all my tracks(cams) displayed, which is great, but there doesn’t appear to be a way to show all the angles in the viewer.
Or,
I can drag the multicam track into a sequence and then I can select multicam in the viewer which then shows me my angles for cutting, but I don’t have access to the individual tacks for colour correction.
So I go back to the other timeline showing all the tracks but then cannot view them at the same time for colour correction ☹
What am I missing?
How do you view all your angles and apply your corrections to each one individually?

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Sep 10, 2018 at 11:26:43 am

[Gerald Webb] "How do you view all your angles and apply your corrections to each one individually?"

You can't. You can only see 2 angles at a time while color correcting. You can change which angles you're looking at but only 2 at a time in the viewer. It's easy enough to switch back and forth to your editing timeline to see the all the angles as a group when needed.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]