FORUMS: list search recent posts

Possible to animate point control in Motion Graphic Template in Premiere?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Morton
Possible to animate point control in Motion Graphic Template in Premiere?
on Aug 24, 2018 at 2:36:01 pm

Hello there,

I've created a fancy little motion graphic template in AE using point controls to define two opposite bounds for a graphic.

When I pull it into a Premiere project, I can't animate the point controls though. Is there any way to do this, or is it simply not a feature yet? There's no keyframe controls appearing.

thanks in advance for any help :)

Regards,

Tom Morton | Digital Everything

If it can be automated, let the computer take the load. Creativity leads creativity.

Return to posts index

John Heiser
Re: Possible to animate point control in Motion Graphic Template in Premiere?
on Aug 24, 2018 at 8:25:19 pm

I think further animation of parameters in Essential Graphics isn't possible. You set up all the motion in AE.

There might be some very complicated expression workaround involving sliders and such ("take this keyframe position from this slider and the other keyframe from this other slider") but that's way beyond my wheelhouse.

John Heiser
Senior Editor
o2 ideas
Birmingham

Return to posts index

Tom Morton
Re: Possible to animate point control in Motion Graphic Template in Premiere?
on Aug 28, 2018 at 7:57:15 am

Darn! I do believe you're right ☹

My problem is that each animation will be different per project, it's basically a little right angled feature picker, which follows a point on a video.

Unless there's an easier way, I guess I'll have to import both the video and the feature picker in AE, match them up, export as a new video and import that back to Premiere.

Regards,

Tom Morton | Digital Everything

If it can be automated, let the computer take the load. Creativity leads creativity.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]