I've been having some issues with a project that's using dynamic links.
When I change something in AE, the files usually update. But I've been having some issues with one file, that doesn't.
First I thought it was a problem with dynamic link, but it seems to be a problem with Premiere Pro not updating the rendered previews. When I look at the file in the source monitor, it has been updated, but in my timeline, it has not.
I've tried rendering again, but Premiere won't let me. The file has already been rendered.
I've linked an image so you can see what I'm talking about:
(The change is a subtle glow to the text. Both the source monitor and timeline monitor are at the same place in the clip)