FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam group - audio in timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
D j Harris
Multicam group - audio in timeline
on Aug 13, 2018 at 4:31:09 pm

Hi, having a complete mental block on this!

I have a problem where I have created an multi-cam group (via auto audio sync) - containing 2 cameras, one with 4 channels of upsound, and one with 2 channels - 1: a feed from a desk, and 2: a radio mic. As far as I recall I auto-synced them using 'all cameras' and 'mono'.

If I open this group in a timeline I get the 2 video tracks and 6 channels of distinct audio. However when I put this group into a new multi-cam timeline (either by creating timeline from clip, or creating a timeline manually) I get the same audio on all 6 tracks, overdriven. I can't find a way to map the audio in the group so i get 6 distinct audio tracks in the sequence. Pretty sure I have done this before but can't remember how!

I have now edited the sequence, because I stupidly didn't realize all the audio channels were the same until it was too late. so I really want to find a way of copying the edited sequence into a new multicam enabled timeline and having the 6 individual channels of audio preserved so they can be balanced. Any chance I can do this?

Thanks in advance,

Return to posts index

David Jackson
Re: Multicam group - audio in timeline
on Aug 16, 2018 at 9:54:36 am

Did you sort out a fix for this issue?

Where you able to copy the sequence and re-route to the multicam sequence?

David

Republic of Gamers, G752VM-GC017T 17.3" Core i7 Notebook Win 10, DDR4 32 GB Crucial 2133MHz Ram.
Adobe CC 2017 Suite.

Return to posts index

D j Harris
Re: Multicam group - audio in timeline
on Aug 16, 2018 at 11:29:02 am

Hi David,

No, wasn't able to do that - I needed to get it finished quite quickly so ended up just copying the audio tracks into the main sequence and syncing it back up. Meaning to go back and do another test sync to see where I went wrong but to be honest, can't even find a definitive tutorial that explains how you do get all the audio through onto your target sequence. Done it more by error in the past I think!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]