FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zooming in the entire project, or zooming for editing purposes without actual zoom in the exported video

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yuri Nikolai
Zooming in the entire project, or zooming for editing purposes without actual zoom in the exported video
on Aug 12, 2018 at 10:20:18 pm

Hello. I am working on an animation which involves very small moving parts. The camera must tail after the action, and in the end, the screen zooms out to show the whole scene. This means i need a way of zooming and moving the camera, but the "Scale" and "Position" effects only alter a single clip, and i need to move the camera across the whole composition.

Is this possible with Premiere Pro? Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
Re: Zooming in the entire project, or zooming for editing purposes without actual zoom in the exported video
on Aug 13, 2018 at 4:41:24 pm

Yes, it's theoretically possible, but your original video will have to be enormous. After Effects will be the better choice for this kind of project.

Return to posts index

Yuri Nikolai
Re: Zooming in the entire project, or zooming for editing purposes without actual zoom in the exported video
on Aug 15, 2018 at 6:13:42 pm

How can i accomplish that zoom in Premiere? I tried After Effects and it kept crashing in my computer. Not worth the subscription time even if i manage to eventually get it working. What is the method for zooming in like you said, using Premiere?

Return to posts index

Blaise Douros
on Aug 16, 2018 at 4:39:54 pm

Keyframe the position and scale of your final animation.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]