FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why is there a strange "rebound" between key frames after using the curve editor?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Benjamin Cook
Why is there a strange "rebound" between key frames after using the curve editor?
on Jul 22, 2018 at 6:10:40 pm

This happens to me all the time and it's infuriating. Essentially, I've plotted out my keyframes and added the easing, and for no good reason that I can see, the animation is shifting to another, unindicated value between the keyframes.

This is a hard thing to articulate, so let me show you what I'm dealing with, here:

This is the first keyframe:

This is the second keyframe:

And for no reason that I can clearly discern, instead of tweening comfortably from one keyframe to the next, the animation begins by dipping to a value I never specified (and have clearly avoided on the curve editor) before moving on toward it's destination:

I've been plagued by this since I began working with premiere. Sometimes I'm able to get around it by jumping to the starting keyframe, nudging the playerhead forward by a frame, creating a new keyframe, turning off all easing on it, and then making the tween between THAT keyframe and the next. It's a huge hassle. Anyone know why this is happening?

Any help is greatly appreciated. This website is a blessing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]