FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere changes my color settings on it's own

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rory ORear
Premiere changes my color settings on it's own
on Jul 13, 2018 at 3:02:42 pm

Hi,
I've been working on a project for a while now. Hadn't used Premiere CC in some time and have been dismayed to see how buggy it is in general these days. Color issues have been particularly widespread for me, but the latest has me stumped:

Seemingly at random, it will sometimes just scramble a bunch of the color adjustments I made. It doesn't always do this, but often enough that it is becoming a massive time sink as I literally have to completely re-grade almost everything (I'm making commercials, so we're talking about maybe 20+ different sequences that all need to be re-colored from the ground up several times per day).

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what it changes, at least none that I can discern - sometimes the red curve has been turned all the way up, sometimes all of the settings have been removed, sometimes just the blacks have been super crushed. Totally random on a clip by clip basis. For a second, I thought I was losing my mind and making it up but then I checked the exports I made last night before closing premiere, and they are wildly different than what I found today when I opened the program.

I'm working on a late 2012 iMac currently, with mostly 4k footage in a 4k timeline - there is a little bit of 1k footage sprinkled in as well. Let me know if you need any more information.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]