FORUMS: list search recent posts

Relating a wonderful experience

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harry Bromley-Davenport
Relating a wonderful experience
on Jul 12, 2018 at 6:38:34 pm

Yesterday I experienced a great weight being lifted from my shoulders. After, quite literally, years of suffering beneath the yoke of a certain NLE with which all of you are familiar, I took a giant step for mankind. Here it is: I fired up that relatively new competing program made by dark magicians.

Stay with me.

First, I read a very short "get started" article. Then I opened the new program, imported a bunch of 4k (repeat, 4k) and commenced to recreate part of my current edit in "the other program".

It could not have been easier. I was truly shocked. My deepest shock was that, during my 8 hour session, there was only one crash. Otherwise, I was able to run 4k with zero hiccups and no problems whatever. I was doing dissolves, I did superimpositions, I used Gaussian Blur, I used Glow, I did a speed ramp up an down for fun, I flipped around a 4k four track video timeline with no lag and, as my astonishment grew, I realized that this was the first problem free editing session I'd experienced in about 3 years.

It was kinda scary at first but, emboldened by desperation, I fought back my fear that this was a soon-to-end dream.

Now I'm finding out how to XML project files out of that unnamed old editing program and import them into the NLE of the Dark Magic Witches.

Please send me words of support and congratulations that I am no longer enslaved in a massive beta test of a 20 year old product whose constant promises of fixes and solutions are almost always completely false.

I have never felt so liberated.

The promised land is here.

Harry (The Traitor).

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Relating a wonderful experience
on Jul 12, 2018 at 6:42:12 pm

Now that you have us on the edge of our seats, can you reveal the identity of this miracle NLE?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Harry Bromley-Davenport
on Jul 12, 2018 at 9:06:46 pm

My Dear Dr, LaRonde,

My exalted position as Grand Vizier of Homeland Security Non-LInear Division forbids me from revealing the answer you seek - except in an exciting backwards spelled code.

Here it is: evloseR cigamkcalB

You can obtain a serial number and dongle to decode the above by sending $19.99 to my account with Credit Suisse in Panama.

Sincerely.

HBD.

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Jul 12, 2018 at 9:20:24 pm

Good for you Harry! Is it still free?

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Harry Bromley-Davenport
on Jul 12, 2018 at 11:22:25 pm

If you send $19.99 to my bank in Panama, I will see what I can do. However, I must warn you that, in order to receive this free gift, you will have to pay an additional $19.99 currency exchange fee to my bank in Lichtenstein.

So that's:

$19.99 Panama
$19.99 Lichtenstein
$19.99 processing fee
$19.99 insurance
$19.99 re-insurance
$19.99 Club membership
$19.99 Club introductory offer
$19.99 Free sample
$19.99 Delivery.

Preliminary Total only $179.91, plus industry standard guest membership delivery premium ($19.99)

Sub-Total only $199.90

Taxes (various) 25% only $49,97

Sub-Grand total only $249.87

Accounting fees $49.00

Contribution to V. Putin ESQ. re-election fund 13c

Due on receipt of order $299.00

If you are going to order, ACT NOW and stop wasting my time.

HBD.

PS. Credit check gratis, a $99,99 value, absolutely FREE

PPS. International banking fees, a $200 value, absolutely FREE.

So, if you factor it out, you make a modest but not inconsiderable net profit of 99c provided you ACT NOW WHILE PRICES LAST.

If you do NOT act IMMEDIATELY to reserve your personalized engraved copy delivered to you PERSONALLY and executed in a charming (gratis) raised silver-nitrate on buffalo hide finish, further tariffs and EU banking fees MAY apply.

(©Putin Investment Schemes™ and Ancillary International Sub-divisions LLC)

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
on Jul 12, 2018 at 10:00:58 pm

HOW MARVELOUS HARRY !

You will have others following the same yellow brick road!

Thanks for relating your experience.

E

Return to posts index

Harry Bromley-Davenport
on Jul 12, 2018 at 11:33:30 pm

Yes - it's indescribably wonderful. Please see my response (above) to Dr. David, re availability of this special once-in-a-lifetime offer. You will be surprised to learn that, if you follow my advice, you will be in receipt of a respectable, but not overwhelming, 99c profit on the net transaction. I urge you to ACT NOW while prices last.

Sincerely,

HBD. (Executive Treasury Sub-Tsar to our Beloved Leader, V. Putin Esq., Bringer of Light, Fortitude and Awareness to the Exploitable and Simple Minded).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]