FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capture/Import Error Premiere Pro Cs6

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Benjamin Vinar
Capture/Import Error Premiere Pro Cs6
on Jun 20, 2018 at 3:08:29 am

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find anything like the issue I'm having.

I have been using Adobe Premiere CS6 on a Mac computer to capture video from a switcher for several years now. I recently upgraded from a Mac Mini to a Mac Pro running High Sierra, reinstalled CS6 using the disks, and have been running into an error both when capturing and trying to import clips. It says:

When capturing, it will still save the clips to my designated folder, but won't save them in the project. When I try to import any clips, it gives me the error above, as well as another error from Premiere stating "Importer reported a generic error." I can import images and audio no problem, though.

I've tried reinstalling the program, as well as updating CS6 to the latest version, 6.0.5, with no luck. I researched this issue and found that it could be a problem with the Adobe QT32 Server not responding (which it wasn't responding for me), and to force quit that in the Activity Monitor, but that didn't work either.

I know that this version of the Adobe Suite isn't really compatible with the High Sierra, but I unfortunately am not in a position to upgrade at this point.

If anyone knows a solution to this, please help!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]