FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing Properties of Photo (or individual clips) in Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Raciti
Changing Properties of Photo (or individual clips) in Premiere
on Jun 14, 2018 at 6:09:04 pm

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble exporting a video I created with a mix of video, photo, text clips in Premiere Pro CC 2018. I've tried to troubleshoot in a number of ways, but I'm thinking it might have to do with the frame rate of each clips. I've never had this problem before with other projects, and just took a look at some old ones to see if those still exported (which they did). So I'm not sure this is the problem, but if so, I'm wondering if anyone out there know how to change the properties of an individual clip right within Premiere. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Changing Properties of Photo (or individual clips) in Premiere
on Jun 15, 2018 at 7:22:24 pm

Reason you haven't gotten much help is that you didn't provide any information, other than you are having trouble exporting. What sort of trouble? What is happening when you try to export. If you think the problem is frame rates, what frame rates and codecs are your sources? How about your sequence settings? And what are your export settings? And are there any effects being applied to the clips on your sequence? Just a few details might help.
TC

Return to posts index

Michael Raciti
on Jun 15, 2018 at 7:31:41 pm

Thanks Todd! Here is the error message I'm getting whenever I try to export my video.
Mike

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on Jun 15, 2018 at 8:45:44 pm

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the error message, but you didn't really address any of Todd's very valid questions - help us to help you.

If you can please post a screen shot of the Export Settings panel, that can often be quite helpful. I notice the error says "Accelerated Render" - try turning off GPU Acceleration and export via Software mode and see if that might work.

Besides Todd's questions, what effects might be applied to that clip that is between 3 and 7 seconds into timeline? Is it a still image or video clip? Details needed

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Michael Raciti
on Jun 18, 2018 at 12:59:57 pm

Hi Todd and Jeff, thanks so much for your help! I was hoping someone had run into a similar situation with just that basic info, and turning off GPU acceleration worked! Really appreciate you both taking the time to respond and help me resolve this issue. Have a great week.
Mike

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]