FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't see keyframes (video inside)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Kearney
Can't see keyframes (video inside)
on Jun 8, 2018 at 9:41:08 am

In the video above I have keyframes set for position, speed, and crop. However I can only see the keyframe for speed. I have several set for both position and crop but they don't appear. The "shaking" is the position Y keyframes and I set the crop to adjust accordingly (i didn't know adjust the scale of the video without the crop moving with it).

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Can't see keyframes (video inside)
on Jun 8, 2018 at 6:16:33 pm

I gotta ask... Have you closed the app and reopened it?
TC

Return to posts index

Michael Kearney
on Jun 8, 2018 at 6:53:19 pm

Yes, it was one of the first things I tried and it didn't work.

on the adobe forums someone said my keyframes were all the way to the right, meaning I had to unpin the clip and scroll along my timeline to find them. I had to expand the clip 7 seconds to even see them which seems really odd since in the effects editor I could scroll and see the clip and the keyframe effects, but not the actual keyframes. someone suggested that I nest before I use the time remapping in the future. I'm still confused on how it all happened but it's no longer an issue.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Jun 8, 2018 at 7:09:21 pm

Time Remapping... I couldn't make out any of the text on the video. But yes, you can hit the keyframe arrows to the right and delete the keyframes, or expand your clip to see them. Changing speed will make your keyframes shift around.
TC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]