FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro Handles/Wireframe disappearing

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate McCallister
Premiere Pro Handles/Wireframe disappearing
on May 31, 2018 at 6:54:52 pm
Last Edited By Nate McCallister on May 31, 2018 at 6:59:01 pm

Ok, this has been driving me nuts for years on multiple versions of CC and multiple Macs.

When I edit my Program Monitor Handles eventually disappear. I am talking about the blue wireframe that comes up on the program monitor when you select Motion or Crop, Etc. in the Effects tab. Activating tracks or double clicking clips has no effect. Sometimes if I take a break and return it comes back. If I close the project or quit program and open the project back up they immediately return.

I have a screen shot from before and after closing the project. I have looked all over and can't find anything on this. I have been having this issue since at least 2014. Huge waste of time when I am trying to move anchor points and can't see them.

Adobe Premiere Pro 12.1.1
macOS 10.13.4

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
Re: Premiere Pro Handles/Wireframe disappearing
on Jun 2, 2018 at 5:43:14 am

Have you tried double clicking anywhere in the PGM monitor when the wireframe is not active? This will activate the wireframe and actually open up your effects control motion tab turning them back on. In your example pics if you double click on the PGM monitor where the women is on the wall, it should activate the wireframe for her clip and you can adjust the anchor point.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]