FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multi Cam More BUGS

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Merklein
Multi Cam More BUGS
on May 29, 2018 at 6:11:44 pm

Having to live and edit in multi-cam Hades, another bug has shown its face: I can't see wave form in my audio track!

What a second rate, unprofessional platform this is. If I were not forced to stay with Premiere Pro, my bags would be packed in minutes.

Thank god these developers aren't involved in the medical profession.

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
Re: Multi Cam More BUGS
on May 31, 2018 at 12:53:01 pm

[Eric Merklein] "Having to live and edit in multi-cam Hades, another bug has shown its face: I can't see wave form in my audio track!"

This can happen when you use the wrong audio set-up when creating your multiclips and you then change the multicam source timeline manually. I would have to know exactly how you set-up your multiclip before I could give you any more advice.

The Ppro multicam feature is very complex, letting you customize your workflow in myriad ways. This also allows you to hang yourself by making wrong choices. It would be nice of Adobe to actually spell this out somewhere, but their documentation is notable for it's absence.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Robert d'Alexis
on Jun 1, 2018 at 1:42:43 am

[Eric Merklein] "another bug has shown its face: I can't see wave form in my audio track!"

Try rendering the audio: Sequence (tab) > Render Audio.
Cheers

Return to posts index

Nguyen Anh Quan
on Jun 1, 2018 at 2:33:28 am

Simple fix: Cut and paste everything in your multicam sequence and audio will appear again. Second possibility is you have more than 1 audio layer.

Return to posts index

Dan Thomas
on Jun 7, 2018 at 8:45:19 am

I'm not sure if this is a known bug with Multicam but here's what I've been experiencing after a few projects lately and it's really really annoying.

I've got multiple multicam sequences that's cut up and put into the main timeline, all good. A few need some audio adjustments so I go into the multicam source timeline and add an EQ to the audio track I'm using for that cam.

No matter what type of effect I add, EQ/compressor etc, it sounds fine in the multicam timeline, but when I go back to the main timeline, the audio for that multicam is really screwed up, especially on any cuts. It's like everything is out of time and has duplicated some audio regions and placed it in random places. I understand adding an audio effect adds tiny tiny amounts of delay but this is actual sections of audio being replaced by random sections of that multicam sequence. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm on Premiere 12.1.0 (build 186), I'm reluctant to update to the latest prem that just came out as I'm in the middle of a few projects...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]