FORUMS: list search recent posts

Custom Graphic Transition How To Question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas Delfino
Custom Graphic Transition How To Question
on May 10, 2018 at 11:19:23 pm

Hello!

I am looking to create a tearing claw transition/animation that rips across an A source video to reveal my B source video under it. The claw tear expands via a series of PNG images to reveal the B video full screen. I am confused on how to correctly matte the two video sources over one another to create the desired effect. I was attempting to use a ultra matte keying approach with no luck. I would like to repeat the transition throughout the project with different A/B video in the transition each time.

Any pointers or tips to ease the learning curve. Thanks for your assistance and time to comment.

Nick Delfino
NDP-LA
Creative | Production | Post

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Custom Graphic Transition How To Question
on May 11, 2018 at 6:52:52 pm

Video A on layer 1, PNG sequence on layer 2 above the outgoing part of layer 1. Add Track Matte to layer 1, select layer 2 as the matte.
Copy layer 2 to layer 4, so that they are at same location in sequence. Add incoming video B to layer 3. Add track matte to layer 3, select layer 4 as the matte and revers the matte.
I'm not sure how your matte works, so you may need to revers the outgoing and not revers the incoming. But that should do what you need.
Good Luck!
TC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]