FORUMS: list search recent posts

Possible to change youtube audio to non youtube library music ?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andres Cuervo
Possible to change youtube audio to non youtube library music ?
on May 9, 2018 at 10:15:30 am

This was easy to do last year, but is it at all possible now? I wish to substitute two youtube blocked songs with my own music, I do not want to use music from the youtube audio library because I must include video sound track with the music, this is atomatically errased by youtube when using the you tube online tools. I do not want to upload a new version of the video because it includes other songs that I have won the copyright claim dispute and do not wish to repeat that long and disagreeable process.

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Possible to change youtube audio to non youtube library music ?
on May 9, 2018 at 11:14:59 am

You should probably contact Youtube support.

Return to posts index

Andres Cuervo
Re: Possible to change youtube audio to non youtube library music ?
on May 9, 2018 at 1:24:28 pm

As far as I have been able to understand from my attempts to contact youtube support, it is totally automated and the algorithms used to answer questions are not nearly sufficiently sofiticated to answer but the simplest questions, one is constantly refered to various articles that very seldom have relevance. The youtube oficial forum is so large that ones quuestions mostly get lost in a sea of new questions and answers that are being formulated at a rate of several per second. Very frustrating. On the other hand in this forum there is a much more human aproach and it's members are of a higher level of film making ability than the avarage youtuber.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]