FORUMS: list search recent posts

Clips associated to wrong clips name

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manuela Comps
Clips associated to wrong clips name
on May 2, 2018 at 2:06:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I often run on stupid issues since I start learning Premiere Pro but this time I can't seem to find any answer to my problem on any forums (or maybe don't I find the correct words to make my research ?). Anyway :
I'm working on a project with multiplle clips that I renamed after their content.
I used the clips in the timeline and everything went OK.
Now, when I'm opening the timeline again, the clips are almost all changed.... It seems like premiere pro just took other clips to put them inside the timeline where my original clips were.
When I double click on the modified clips in the timeline, it opens in the source window and it's still showing the original name but the content of the clip doesnt match anymore with the name.
I first thought it was a display mistake so I switched off the project, Premiere Pro and even my computer but the problem is still here.
I also tried to right click on the footage in the timeline and open it in the "browser" in order to see if it was really linking to the wrong clip in my computer or only in the project and it does in fact link to the wrong clip.

Do you have any idea why it does this and how I could change it ??

ADDITIONAL INFOS THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL ??
- I created proxys and I have slowmotion clips in the project. I couldn't slow the 119f/s clips without deleting the associated proxy. So I made a test by deleting just ONE proxy and then I could normally slow it in the project. How does it relate with the "unaccurate clip and name match" ?? It's just that I made this slow mo test and closed my project without checking if the rest was still working. Then when I reopened my project I noticed the mentioned problem. I hope it hasn't anything to do with me deleting A SINGLE ONE Proxy file.

THanks for your help !!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]