FORUMS: list search recent posts

Advices for Screen Calibration and Preview in Premiere Pro and Scopes.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thiery Peleias
Advices for Screen Calibration and Preview in Premiere Pro and Scopes.
on Apr 27, 2018 at 1:51:56 pm

All good friends? Although I have created an account only now, I have been looking for years in Creativecow.
If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.

I bought a good notebook a few months ago, and I was having problems with colors. I bought the Colormunki Display hoping to solve all the problems, but I'm still having to walk a long road.
I used the magnificent Displaycal, and I got some tips on their forum with Super Admin Florian Höch.

1 - The monitor screen is, according to the manufacturer, 15.6 "IPS FullHD (1920 x 1080p) 16: 9 LED-Backlit - (Matte). For me it has meant that EVERYTHING in it is very beautiful. Everything, exactly everything and any color variation gradding. But this is not real for other devices (TV, cell phones and etc). Is there a calibration I can rely on, even just a little, on preview in Premiere Pro?

2 - Do you have any suggestions, in the displaycal for example, of how to calibrate the monitor for Premiere Pro? Do I need to use any settings inside Premiere Pro to better work with a screen calibrated with DisplayCal?

3 - Scopes has helped me a lot, I have seen generic tutorials on youtube ... but I feel that I lack reference of what is a "good scope" for specific scenes. You have indication of a good tutorial, youtube, udemy, to suggest me?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]