FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trouble with the latest CC update video apps

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Neumann
Trouble with the latest CC update video apps
on Apr 24, 2018 at 3:32:23 am

Latest CC Update working fine in Mac/Nvidia, Windows 10/Nvidia, and Windows 7/AMD. Have a Windows 7 machine with an Nvidia card that is getting this, "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000005) click OK to close the application. "

Adobe had a look at it and couldn't solve. But if I disable the Nvidia card all is well, except of course we can't use the box that way! HP ZBook/Quadro K2100M. Only affects Pr, AE, AME and Pl. So all the video apps. Everything else is fine and yes, it's no trouble to roll back to the previous release, just would like to use the new features on this machine. Bueller? Anyone?

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: Trouble with the latest CC update video apps
on Apr 24, 2018 at 3:31:42 pm

Hard to say... at first sounds like it could be drivers. But does that computer have all the extra Nvidia junk that they like to load on?
TC

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
Re: Trouble with the latest CC update video apps
on Apr 24, 2018 at 3:54:34 pm

We (me and Adobe support) did clean installs of drivers going back a few versions and the problem persisted. I know the junk you're talking about, and no we only did clean installs of the parts we needed. None of that Geforce game console crap is on here.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]