FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ghosting footage after update

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kaleigh Quinn
Ghosting footage after update
on Apr 4, 2018 at 3:09:25 pm
Last Edited By Kaleigh Quinn on Apr 4, 2018 at 3:10:06 pm

So I updated to the latest version of premiere, and go to open a project I'm working on. I am now getting negative ghosting over my footage. I have deleted render files and deleted the media cache, and restarted multiple times. Any ideas what to do to solve this issue?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Ghosting footage after update
on Apr 4, 2018 at 4:43:34 pm

Revert to the earlier version. Newly-introduced features tend to break previously-well-functioning features in Adobe products.

Kinda gives you all kinds of confidence & trust that a software developer has your back, doesn't it?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

James Barry
Re: Ghosting footage after update
on Apr 4, 2018 at 5:18:28 pm

Could you give us a bit more insight on your project? This "ghosting footage," is it appearing on the master clip for your footage? Is it only appearing in your sequence? Is there footage layered onto of the clip you're looking at in your sequence? Are there effects applied to the footage? What version of Premiere did you update from? What update do you currently have?

All of that info might be helpful to anyone trying to help. Just saying you updated and saying your footage looks like X instead of Y isn't very much help without some more context to the issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]