FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I get rid of the floating project bin?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rod Davila
How do I get rid of the floating project bin?
on Mar 26, 2018 at 9:29:12 pm

I cannot figure out how to permanently remove this floating project bin. Can't simply close it. If I try to move it it will move but another identical bin is right behind it. It's driving me nuts! someone tell me the trick to making this disappear forever!

Return to posts index

Neal Broffman
Re: How do I get rid of the floating project bin?
on Mar 27, 2018 at 5:26:01 pm

Rod, put your cursor on the top part of the panel where the word "project" is then click and drag the panel to where you want it to be in your screen layout.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Mar 27, 2018 at 7:21:26 pm

Every time you move it there is another behind it? Like perpetually? Move one, move the next, move the next, and so on and so forth? HA! That would make me crazy! I would suggest you trash your preferences.

From Adobe:
To restore default preference settings, hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
To restore default preference settings and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears.
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/preferences.html

Return to posts index

Jacob Roth
on Mar 27, 2018 at 7:57:10 pm

Have you tried returning the editing layout to the saved layout? Unless you have saved a custom layout for editing it should revert to the default.

Window>Workspaces>Reset to Saved Layout

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]