FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro CC 2018 GPU Settings?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Ferran
Premiere Pro CC 2018 GPU Settings?
on Mar 23, 2018 at 4:07:39 pm

Hey guys I'm trying to find the GPU settings for Premiere Pro CC 2018. Everything I've read says they're in the General tab but as you can see there are no GPU settings here.

I'm trying to use a template that utilizes the Basic 3D effect inside Premiere and since this project was created with an earlier version of Premiere, I'm wondering if the problem I'm having can be attributed to an older version project file.

The edges of graphics are getting cut off as if the comp isn't big enough, I've seen this behavior before in AE but never in Premiere. Also you can only see the cut off in the render preview window (at least I don't have to render the whole thing out every time to see where the fresh cut off is)

One suggestion I read was to alter the GPU settings, and that's about where we came in... Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
Re: Premiere Pro CC 2018 GPU Settings?
on Mar 23, 2018 at 4:19:56 pm

Under File / Project Settings / General.

You might also check your sequence settings since it came from an old project.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Charles Ferran
on Mar 23, 2018 at 4:30:23 pm

Thank you!! I totally had forgotten about that menu, and I’ll double check sewuence settings as well

Charles Ferran
http://www.charlesferran.com

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat."

Return to posts index

Charles Ferran
on Mar 23, 2018 at 8:49:49 pm

I changed the sub sequence size up to 4K, the one with the Basic 3D effect and that seems to have fixed it. CUDA is still causing weird issues but that’s a problem for another day/thread I believe. Thanks again for your help!

Charles Ferran
http://www.charlesferran.com

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]