FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Work space disappears

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dave rawson
Premiere Work space disappears
on Mar 20, 2018 at 9:22:08 pm

I'm working with Adobe CC 2018. Ever since I updated from 2017 to 2018 my saved workspace disappears every time I start a new project. It doesn't just default, it's gone for good. When I re-create a new workspace on that new project, it will stick. It's the new projects that are the problem.

My downloaded presets also disappear...which is probably related. Also, my most recent projects no longer appear when booting up.

Much appreciated for any insight.

Return to posts index

Jim Cunningham
Re: Premiere Work space disappears
on Mar 20, 2018 at 10:11:48 pm

I'm running into the similar issue w/ Premiere 2018. I did see on-line advice to "Restore Saved Workspace" (Workspace drop down menu) as a possible fix. I did create extra Workspace templates, so if one went blank I could switch to the other and keep working. Also, I created a new project and ported the Seq into it, and that seemed to straighten things out. So, perhaps we're dealing w/ corrupted Workspace code. I'd love to hear a definitive solution.

I suppose we're privileged to be a part of Adobe's global beta tester program:-)

Good Luck,

Jim

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Premiere Work space disappears
on Mar 20, 2018 at 10:41:45 pm

[Jim Cunningham] "I suppose we're privileged to be a part of Adobe's global beta tester program:-)"

What's more, you get to pay a monthly fee for the privilege!

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]