FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam Clip Name Display in Timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cody Miller
Multicam Clip Name Display in Timeline
on Mar 13, 2018 at 11:31:14 pm

I'm having an issue with the name display for Mutlicam clips cut into a timeline. Previously, the audio and video track names would correspond to the name of the multicam clip, for example '5 Take 3'. For some reason, and I have seemingly changed nothing, it now displays the names of the source media instead - A001_C003 for example.

Clicking on the clip and disabling multicam results in the timeline displaying the multicam clip name, but 1. I'd have to do this every time I cut something into the timeline, and 2. I want the multicam active.

The 'display the project item name and label for all instances' was not checked before, and further checking it does absolutely nothing.

Opening a project where this worked and cutting in clips results in the desired behavior (timeline has clip name), however any multicam clips I create NOW exhibit the undesired behavior (timeline has source name) - even in the old project.

Any ideas? This is CC 2018.

Return to posts index

Baptiste Dussert
Re: Multicam Clip Name Display in Timeline
on Sep 26, 2018 at 6:42:07 am

Hello,

I have the same issue. On the timeline, it display clip names instead of personalized names. Have you found a solution ?

Thx

Return to posts index

Trevor Asquerthian
on Sep 28, 2018 at 10:06:01 am

Is that down to clip naming selection when making the multicam sequence ?

Return to posts index

Trevor Asquerthian
on Sep 28, 2018 at 10:53:12 am

Actually that setting only appears to reflect in the drop-down camera selection when right clicking and selecting 'multicamera'.

The behaviour you are reporting (showing the source file name or source clip name, rather than the multicam sequence name) is one I would *like* to have available, but I am only seeing the multicam sequence name - regardless of multicam being enabled or not.

PP 12.1.2

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]