FORUMS: list search recent posts

Change formatting for multiple titles at once?!

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Ivey
Change formatting for multiple titles at once?!
on Mar 9, 2018 at 6:59:44 pm

Hello, Creative Cow folks,

I asked this question in the Adobe forum as well, but i have had little luck over there. I am hoping maybe someone here might know the answer to this.

I am working on a project that was started in FCP7 and am migrating it over to Premiere Pro. The project has a bunch of subtitles that were already created in FCP7 and of course in migrating to PP they are all wacky. They are coming in as "essential graphics titles" (or what ever that is called). My Question is, can I create a custom template or somehow copy and paste the formatting so i don't need to go into each individual title and change it? There has to be a way to do that, but I can't find it?! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I am working in Version 2017.1.2 v11.0, Oasis.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: Change formatting for multiple titles at once?!
on Mar 9, 2018 at 7:09:51 pm

go to :48 secs on this tutorial:

Windows 10 Pro
i7-5820k CPU
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
Adobe CC 2018
Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0
Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280
Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with FreeFileSync

Return to posts index

Eric Ivey
on Mar 9, 2018 at 7:50:23 pm

Thanks! I appreciate the reply. This get's me part of the way there. I still need to open each subtitle individual and reposition it. I do wish there was a way to copy and past attributes for titles. Oh well. Thanks again.

Return to posts index

Eric Ivey
on Mar 9, 2018 at 9:57:22 pm

Oh I didn't realize that you can drag and drop Master Text Styles, that makes all the difference. For anyone else who has this question check out this really simple video from James Strawn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]