FORUMS: list search recent posts

Source audio track patching question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Peters
Source audio track patching question
on Mar 6, 2018 at 2:55:56 pm

When I have a source clip loaded, I can enable/disable video and one or more source audio tracks by clicking the track button on the source side. But, if I have a sequence with only two audio tracks and then load up a source clip with more than two embedded audio tracks, I won't see all of the audio tracks to disable them. There is a "+" icon to expand it and see the other source tracks; but when I do that it automatically adds more audio tracks to my sequence. Is there a way to disable all source audio tracks with a single keystroke combo, which doesn't also add more audio tracks to the timeline?

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Source audio track patching question
on Mar 6, 2018 at 6:28:20 pm

I tend to modify my source tracks prior to bringing them onto the timeline. That way I can have what I want when I get there. I'll tweak settings for both the media and the project.

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2017.1 (as of 8/2017)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from UHD MP4, HD MP4, and HD P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

John Pale
Re: Source audio track patching question
on Mar 7, 2018 at 1:24:56 am

“There is a "+" icon to expand it and see the other source tracks; but when I do that it automatically adds more audio tracks to my sequence. Is there a way to disable all source audio tracks with a single keystroke combo, which doesn't also add more audio tracks to the timeline?“

Nope. And its a pain.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]