FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Not Working in Premiere. Only one half of the track showing in wavform

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Camille Trejo
Audio Not Working in Premiere. Only one half of the track showing in wavform
on Feb 23, 2018 at 1:02:11 am

Hello. I have a video file, where the audio plays fine in a .MXF file, but when imported into Premiere, the audio for this clip only displays as half a wavform (the L, but not the R). The data is there as I can see the wavform and the audio shows & peaks as it plays in the channel, but only 1/2 of it. No sound comes from it. The other .MXF clips I have imported are fine, display on both channels and have full wavforms, so I know it's not a codec issue as both clips were recorded off the same equipment.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? Again, the audio plays fine as a .MXF, but once imported into Premiere, shows the audio data but no sound exists.

I have attached a screen shot for reference.

Email: Camille.Trejo@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Audio Not Working in Premiere. Only one half of the track showing in wavform
on Feb 23, 2018 at 4:10:26 pm

What's the codec of these mxf files?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Camille Trejo
Re: Audio Not Working in Premiere. Only one half of the track showing in wavform
on Feb 23, 2018 at 5:05:52 pm

That is the codec information for the file. Any help on how to fix it is appreciated. It's just this particular .MXF file & you can see the issue in the wavform, all the others are fine.

Email: Camille.Trejo@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Feb 23, 2018 at 6:19:48 pm

If you look closely at the file info, you'll notice that it's Mono, not Stereo.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]