FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Lock in" workspaces?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zack Culver
"Lock in" workspaces?
on Feb 22, 2018 at 1:44:02 am

So... I'd been using CS6 for years and finally treated myself to creative cloud... then, just as soon as I start to get used to it, they did an update or something now my layout is all over the place. I believe this new thing is the "workspaces" tabs up at the top. So its taken me a few days and I'm finally getting used to them, having to click bck and forth between the "Assembly" and "Edit" tabs was super annoying at first but once getting used to it I see how it helps keep you sorta organized or whatever...

My selection tabs keep disappearing.

I dunno why or what I'm doing but they're just not there and I have to 'load saved workspaces' (that I never saved) to get them to re-appear or I'm stuck in this assembly screen. THis is getting infuriating. Can anyone tell me wht the hell I'm doing or a wat to set this damn thig up how I want and then it STAY that way and not have to juggle these panes around every time I stop?

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
Re: "Lock in" workspaces?
on Feb 22, 2018 at 5:40:30 pm

Have you saved a custom workspace? Under the Window file menu, you can save a custom workspace. If you end up changing something within that workspace, you can reset to your saved workspace. Your saved workspace will show on that top bar so you can easily switch to/from it. Or you can assign shortcuts. You don't need to keep juggling panes around.
I use a custom workspace and generally don't go much from it. Occasionally I'll move something around and need to reset it, but that's easy peasy.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved